Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th 2009

I ran for 20 minutes. :D Holy shiot! I ran 1 mile today! I don't know my exact minutes per mile, but I do know I ran 1+ miles

ok so other than that fantastic victory today.. my weigh ins used to be Thursday. At the moment I'm really feeling like I want to weigh in tomorrow. I don't think it'll do me good. I ate more over the weekend, and I haven't been sticking to 1700 or so calories.

At night I am ravenous. Hot tea just isn't cutting it, so I've just been feeding my body. Its asking isn't it? I think I do a lot of exercise. Not as much as Sars, but compared to other people, I am very consistent, and I work hard. I enjoy it. this is how I've been justifying the snacking in the evening. When I run and lift weights, 3 days a week, I don't know how many calories I burn. I assume its less than 500, and just eat as much food as I need to maintain my weight ...ideally. The other two days I sped 1 hour on the eliptical, and I burn between 700 and 800 calories, some of which I replace.

I want to be liberated from the scale, but Its horribly tempting for me to weigh in tomorrow. Should I put water right by my bed so that I take a swig as soon as I open my eyes? Should I just weigh in? What if its bad? It'll drive me insane. Is that what I need?

[edit] I did weigh in, and I was 203. Not bad, I'm actually happy with that.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

OH YOU!
lol! yes! thats great! you amaze me with the way you stick to you workouts! <3 it very admirable!
you gave into temptation!