Wednesday, March 25, 2009

right before class

So, given that I partied like a fiend on the weekend, I doubt this is the week too. I will weigh in here tomorrow morning anyway and we'll see what the damage is.

In the meantime, this is c25k week 8 which means 28 minutes of jogging. By the end of next week I will be finished with the program, and then I want to jog for distance and speed. I'd like to go for the full 3.2 miles, but I also want to increase my footspeed at the same time. Since I go at about 3.8 (slow, I know) maybe I should continue jogging for 30 minutes, but do 1 minute at 4.0, then 2 minutes at 3.8 and just alternate the entire time. Over 3 weeks, I'll be slowly progressing to a faster pace. I don't want to spend more than 30 minutes on the treadmill, it might feel boring or drawn out. I do miss alternating speeds though.. it was kind of fun to go faster and slower.. I don't know I just enjoyed that part of the program rather than where I am now, going at the same speed for 28 minutes. It was more satisfying.

Winky guy is hilarious. I should tell you he has a name, Steven. Today he was like PUSH IT GIRL!! PUSH IT! XD omg so funny

Today is 'Weird Fruit Day' at school, So they're serving up some free fruit! The only thing they have that I haven't tried is the kiwi berry. I saw them in the supermarket, and they're $4 for a pint! And they look like small hairless kiwis, it's royal failure for them to be so expensive. The other stuff isn't really exotic.. they're going to have pomegranate, pumelo, Ugli fruit, cherimoya (yay), and something else.. I forgot. But at least it's free and I haven't had cherimoya since last summer. I got bored with them, and tired of spending $8 on just one.

peace

No comments: