Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi peeps!

I weigh in tomorrow and I expect it to be good. The reason I stop weighing in was because my weight was screwing with my mind, and lordy knows I didn't need that for some time. I took a 16 day break, and am pleased with it. And although I had planned on not weighing in for the entire month of March, I'm finding that I don't need to be staying away from the scale right now. I'm not stressing, I'm enjoying what I'm doing, and.. yeah just happy! I've got to know my mind, and do what feels right for me.

I ran 25 minutes today, so I believe I start on week 7 of C25K this Friday. I timed my running too - roughly a 16 minute mile. A bit below that but I rounded up to 16. I don't know if that sounds slow or fast, probably slow ;P but I'm looking at the prospect of cutting down the time once I am finished with the program. Oprah at the time of her first marathon was running a 9 milute mile, which I'm guessing is fast.

So, I work out early in the morning. I get up at 5 AM and get to the gym between 6 and 7. It works with my personality, I am an early riser and disciplined (when I want to be ;D). The cute guy at the gym has taken to winking at me. lol!! wtf? Every morning we're there. We get it done. "It" being working out and FEELING THE BURN. feel the burn. I nearly turn super saiyan when I am on the weights

ahh gad before my blog takes a weird direction hahaa.. Listen! Next week is Spring break, and I will make a video! I want to show you the gym where I work out

1 comment:

Ariana said...

super saiyan ya say!?!
i think you are capable of at least SSJ3! DO IT!

ahaha! <3 glad ya doing well! in high school if you couldn't run the mile under 14 mins you would get points marked down. i usually always made it in 15, but id be SOO out of breath and dead. i can do amile in like 10 but im like dead after wards so im working my way slowly from about a 16 min mile right now. its better too keep one good pace instead of slow and fast slow and fast!

ahh! im excited! plz do show your gym!

and hey! winking guy sounds like he likes you!