Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthdays

Today is my dad's birthday, and earlier this week was my aunt's birthday. I just remembered she's coming over this weekend, which means food galore. Whenever she comes over I give myself a 'free' weekend, and just make good choices, so I may or may not be 199 next week. I'm ok with that.

Are you annoyed that I'm not more focused or driven on making this goal? I mean, I am focused and driven. Look at my gym vlogs. I'm not just kicking butt this week, those vlogs are showing a normal week for me. I don't miss a beat. But I won't DIE if I don't make it immediately.

My dad just came home and is recounting the lunch his students made for his birthday. A detailed recounting.. lol he's such a foodie.

So tonight is Ruby Tuesdays.. they make good Amaretto Sours :d

I may go to the gym one extra day this week just to bump up my calories out. Saturday is the day my aunt comes, and we always go out to a nice dinner, so Saturday morning is a likely candidate for an hour on the elliptical. You know what I like watching on the tele while I'm working out? That dance crew show on MTV. I like looking at their bodies in action. Their muscular, glistening... sweaty... robust.. uhh yeh. Inspiration etc.

Also, there was an account on youtube that had taken one of my videos and reuploaded it with ads on it and I got several messages from friends telling me about it. Has that ever happened to you?

No comments: