Thursday, April 23, 2009

weigh in and spring walks

This week has been pretty decent compared to other weeks. I went to the gym 3 days, not counting today and have been better about water. I'm not counting calories, it just doesn't feel like what I want to do right now. Counting calories had begun to stress me out again

This morning I was 198.4 which is down 1.6 from last week.

Outside is GORGEOUS!! Holy mole, I am just loving the afternoon walk. It's so good for my soul to breathe in the fresh air and admire everything in bloom.


2 comments:

Ariana said...

HOLY FLIPPING MOLEY!

ahh! those are such beautiful pictures! no wonder you have been having spring fever! its amazing!

<3 and yay! keep pushing along in onderland!!

Sars said...

Beautiful! I need to come visit you and your doggy. :)