Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday

I am kind of tired of schoolwork. I know some of you can feel me on this! I want to go to Russia now! :( I think it's the weather. I don't like rainy days like I used to, now I'm all about the sunshine. Today is rainy and gloomy just like yesterday.

I'm trying to memorize some basic Russian words and phrases. It's completely different than english and I have a hard time making some of the sounds, even slowly. Youtube is great for that because there are free tutorial videos on there


Здравствуйте
(Zdrastvooyte)
Hello

Доброе утро
(DObraye Utra)
Good morning


Добрый день
(DObriy DYEN)
Good afternoon

Спасибо
(SpaSEEba)
Thank you

Как Вас зовут?
(KAK vas zaVOOT?)
What is your name?

Меня зовут...
(meenya zaVOOT)
My name is...

Also, sorry for not logging in to youtube, I'm enjoying feeling disconnected from all of it right now. I'm going to let it go for a little while

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally understand the "logging out." I'm actually kind of forcing myself to get away from YT a bit more. I'm subbed to so many people & really enjoy watching their vids but it is just so time consuming & stressful to keep up. I only watch a couple a day now. It seemed like for awhile my life revolved a bit around YT & I can't say that it wasn't needed but I started realizing a couple of months ago that this was starting to develope into a real issue. I've decided to back away a bit. I'll keep watching those that I really get a lot from but I'm not going to give myself a hard time if I miss a few. I do miss seeing you but I completely understand. We do have lives outside of YT, or at least should. I need to get back to living mine. :)