Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

My Spanish speech yesterday went very well and I'll be surprised if I don't get an A. Mine was the best, not to sound snooty, but I was the only person so far who actually memorized the whole thing, if any. The questions were ones I had anticipated and I had made some sentences up just to answer them.

This morning, I'm feeling really good. I got dressed like a female all the way. It's kind of new for me. For a while now I've been thinking that it's time to put away the high school kid clothes. Over sized t shirts, & baggy jeans.. I want to be taken seriously and I want to dress like a professional woman. I got out some clothes from last year which were womanly, and although I was bigger they kind of still fit, which means I don't have to spend money on new clothes :D

so femaleness today is composed of:
-plucked eyebrows
-pearl & diamond earrings
-cream
-green form fitting shirt
-green bracelet
-shaved legs (under jeans, I hate showing my legs)

So have a Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Sars said...

I save my huge baggy security blanky clothes for home and working out and go out out in my nice clothes. The bummer is that all my shirts are getting too baggy, argh. The hidden expenses of weight loss.

Yay for spanish and womanness :)

Nat said...

That's what I plan to do. I just have to create the separation because I wear what I wear to class, out, sleep, etc. no more bummin it :D

Nat said...

and yes losing weight is expensive! I hear you!