Thursday, October 2, 2008



yeah the picture has nothing to do with the blog, but they just remind me of myself for some reason. I am.. the coquí.. the coquínat.. Frog runs in my family. While we're at it, here's a coquí:

Ok so I can't input another photo. You'll just have to settle for this:

http://www.topuertorico.org/images/cOQUIb.Gif

yep.

In all seriousness, I'm posting a new video tonight of my body composition test, and there will probably be a blog accompanying it

today's weight is 220 so almost in the teens! You don't know how excited I am because I'm still feeling like I should be in the 230s and I really didn't imagine 1 year ago I would be here. It's also completely plausible that I would be in onederland by the new year.

Today's femaleness is like yesterday but with a cream colored v-neck sweater. Same earrings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture. Hehe.

Sars said...

Cuteness!

Almost to the teens! Exciting. I know how you feel. I thought I was supposed to be 230 until I was in the teens.