Saturday, October 18, 2008

I believe it is my second video in which I announced my love of exotic fruit. I do! Today I bought 3 pounds of fresh dates and a cactus pear, both of which are delicious. The dates I have not had in about a year and I've been stuffing my face with them all afternoon ..hum.. :)

Ok so.. I made four videos this week but only posted one, because two were emotional and the one I recorded today is going with the pow wow footage tomorrow. I'm on edge. I've been making too many videos because I am so stressed out with school. I'm not focusing on what I need to do, my productivity level is suffering, and I need to get back on this thing immediately. When I get really stressed out, 2 things happen. I break out with acne, which you can see on my right cheek in my most recent videos. I wash my face just as I was in the summer, but it just won't go away. And I also mentally just check out and indulge in distractions like the internet, movies, cleaning, whatever. my weight loss isn't suffering but my schoolwork is which is really more of a priority.

At the same time, I haven't seen any of my friends in weeks, or just gone out to do something fun. I think I'm long overdue for a fun outing.

No comments: