Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Great start this week! I am so on this. You watch, I'll be crossing that 215 line in the very near future.

So I'm still toying with the idea of being under 200 by 2009. It does seem daunting, but it would be wonderful to start the new year in onederland! If you've made it into onederland you probably remember how great it felt! You know I never thought I would see myself here again? It's crazy!


alright I've created a bar graph to keep track of my weekly weight, as well as new index cards for writing down what I'm eating. I'm considering going back to counting calories, even though it won't last long.


I'm meeting with my fitness instructor today to discuss the prospect of being in onederland by New Year's day, and we're going to create a game plan together.


drink that water!


2 comments:

Sars said...

Hey Nat, onederland is a great feeling! Especially when you haven't been there in a while.

Karla said...

You can do it girl!