Monday, September 29, 2008

ok

back on it. :D

maybe I freaked out a little over the weekend. but Sunday after my 3 day wanton eating I felt so.. blah. and today being a fresh new day I got back on top of things, and I am definitely not experiencing any blahs.

ohh and the first thing I did when I got up this morning @ 5 was drink a bottle of water, and I noticed that I was sweating a lot more on the treadmill, so from now on I'm going to do that

uhh... I had spanish tutoring for the first time today. The tutor is this crazy peruvian lady, but I like crazy spanish ladies. I'm going to be going back to practice more in the future.

for the funky backwards challenge, I've been doing Shanti's challenge mainly. I have been showering in the morning, minus this morning because I just wasn't ready for the weekend to be over. I didn't pack my bag for the shower in school. I've also been putting cream on my body, because it makes me feel SeXaYyyy!! Makeup, not so much. I do wear it, but I really feel my sexiest without it. You see, I like makeup, but I absolutely hate having to keep checking the mirror to make sure it's not messed up. <~ not sexy.

I intend to do the meditations that have been prescribed by the other ladies in the challenge, I just have to make time to do it.

tomorrow I have to give a 5 minute presentation in Spanish, and I am not as nervous as I should be. I have to memorize the speech I wrote out and give it, and be grilled with questions in spanish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I've been doing your challenge mainly ;) I have listened to a few of the podcasts but it's nothing I haven't heard before, growing up with my dad: repeatlessness.com.

I'm weird like that. :P

Nat said...

lol omg it's your dad! No wonder you have such a strong spirit.. you know quantum physics has always been really interesting and confusing to me, it's one of those subject I like to listen to but can't talk about