Thursday, September 25, 2008

crossing the mark

This morning the scale read 221. This means I've lost 51 pounds total and am also at the halfway mark. I don't think I will be making a video about it this week because I want to have crossed these 2 lines and cross 220 as well.

so my last 3 weigh in's are as follows:

225
226
221

I am concerned that I am not eating enough because I lost 5 pounds in one week. 5 pounds! I'm eating a mostly no processed food diet, except for things like gum because I can't be bothered. I eat every 2 hours, no calorie counting

but now that I think about it this is the first time in a long time where I didn't dine out over the weekend, and I usually eat out 2 times per weekend. When I go to restaurants I eat, not too much, but I'm not choosing non processed or raw food. I may get something like salmon

ok gotta run bye

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is freakin' awesome, Nat! I'm so excited for you. You are doing amazing!

On some scales, I have dipped below the 200 lbs mark this week but it is very odd. While I'm thrilled & excited about this, it also feels very surreal. Almost to the point of emotional numbness. Like I'm in some kind of dream state & I'm so afraid I'll wake up any moment covered in excess fat that I thought I had finally ridded my self of. I'm so weird. :)

mellowyellow821 said...

I just wanted to say that I thank you for your comment on my blog and it meant a lot to me that you saw both sides. Thanks! :)

mellowyellow821 said...

I've done that with Jordan..Jawjie's web blog but I dont know what the problem is...maybe it's a glitch?

Sars said...

Oh wow! Craziness! I can't wait to be halfway done.... 3.8 pounds to go til I hit that mark!

I wish I could do the whole non-processed thing. You must feel pretty good.