Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ok so the pound I gained last week came off along with another, so I am stoked!! I guess I just needed to be patient. hmm.. everything's going super well, I'm going to New York this weekend to a baby shower and it should be interesting. This person is having her second child and I haven't seen her or her son & husband in years. I am very much looking forward to it. My spanish is already improving, I'm learning a word here and there. I go to the spanish practice sessions outside of class and today I made a friend with this really interesting girl who had studied abroad in Guatemala which is the type of program I am looking to get into. I want to be immersed in the language.

One last thing- HOT TEA. It's so good, I found some licorice tea and it's so good just alone I have it at night and it's like a dessert :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun !! And I love Tea too!--Christi PS this is my new blog enter at your own risk, it is of a sexual nature, I don't have the weight-loss blog anymore. I might start another one when I join a gym.