Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pre weigh in thoughts

Since Friday I don't think I stepped on the scale. Or maybe I did on Saturday.. but the rest of the days I have resisted. It's not good for my head. I should feel happy and proud for working out so hard and eating good food without a reward of a drop in the scale. I never want to be as heavy as I used to be. The scale may fluctuate, but I am too active now to ever be 272 lbs again. I will never be that tired. I won't get light headed after climbing 5 steps. The little victories.. they mean more. I have to keep them in the front of my mind.

It's insanely warm today.. 60 something degrees! Everyone on campus is in t-shirts and thrilled. The temperature will drop back starting tomorrow, but for now it's a gorgeous sunny day accompanied by warmth. How could one not be uplifted by that?

The rest I will talk about in my next video. I have no clue what the scale will say tomorrow. I didn't do weight training this week. I'm just so pressed for time it seems, and I still need to complete one last session of c25k to be done with week 2. I think I will do it this afternoon just so I can start on week 3 tomorrow. Scary!

3 comments:

zurplemoon said...

i do so much better in my head not weighing everyday. i became a huge mind fuck for me. now i know what my weight is by tuning into how my body feels. i have to say it's hard not getting on the scale some days but everything has it ups and downs.

stay strong

Ariana said...

yeah, weighing yourself everyday is so not fun it messes with your head! and yes, no matter what the scale says, its the little accomplishments that make it all worth it. thats how i keep seeing it. <3 ya woman!

Sars said...

OMG I am so thrilled you are doing the couch to 5K and that you are doing well.

The warm weather was nice, wasn't it?

Ahhhh I need to read your blog entries more often! I miss you!