Monday, January 18, 2010

Small Goals

I have a few small goals to help me get through the weight loss process. In the beginning my goal is to break 220, and this morning I weighed 220.0 so I'm right there. After this goal is met they are in 5 lb increments: 215, 210, 205, 200, and so on.

My classes begin tomorrow, I am looking forward to being back, and I've put together my new schedule. This week, my goal is to be at the gym between 6:45 and 7:00 am each morning. I need the time to do everything and not feel rushed. I can have an afternoon workout too after classes are over.

My favorite exercise classes lately are yoga and step. Yoga always calms and relaxes me and even though it doesn't seem like much I get so strong from the poses. Step wasn't something I thought I'd like but I took it anyway and it turned out to be so much fun! It's very military-like and choreographed, more like a form of dancing and all the moves are broken down into quarter-beats.

Well, here I go :)

1 comment:

Alysha said...

Way to hit your first goal that is great Two thumbs way up. One of the things that i loved about school you can go to the gym and be all sweaty and it doesn't make a difference if you smell or not. :)