Monday, May 11, 2009

jeebus

my spacebar is broken. Nevermind it's not. When I first got on the computer I had to slam down on it in order to get a space but it seems to have fixed itself. I had such a great mother's day, and I'm ready to get my last papers written, and be done with this semester. The only thing is I've got to focus on my weight a little more. Last week out of nowhere I gained 6 lbs. In one week! How is that posible, I'm not sure, but I want to fix it before it turns into 10 lbs.

Yes, it is time for me to get my act together. Not just in terms of poundage, but this past weekend, I was in New York for 2 days. I was exhausted by day two!! This is what not exercising does to me. I can't afford to be tired in Russia, so I need to exercise a lot in order to have enough energy for the entire trip.

ok, I have a paper to write and an online exam to complete, so I ill write more later.

No comments: