Wednesday, May 13, 2009

food/gym/videos/mosque

hello internet

I just finished eating a salad.. working on getting my eating habits back to healthy choices, so far it's not a huge sucess overall, but one step at a time. I did go to the gym today though, that felt fabulous. It was exactly what I needed! I felt uplifted and just happy the rest of the day. Again, trying to exercise more in anticipation of my trip to Russia. I need to be strong and energetic for the duration, and not putter out halfway through all of the excitement.

Lifting weights is definitely on the horizon again, I need that strength back.

Videos coming soon... I'll have a lot more time after this coming Monday.

On a completely different note, I'm going to a family dinner at a Mosque this Saturday with some international students, and I can't tell you how excited I am about it! I bought a scarf to cover my hair, as requested. I'm going to be able to talk to people from all over the world, so exciting.

No comments: