Thursday, July 2, 2009

No Hay Nadie Como Tú

Full schedule this week ahead! Really exciting, I could just dance. It's all good stuff. I'd share, but i'm tired.

Eating wasn't so great this week. Seriously, it wasn't terrible but wasn't good either. This has been my best exercise week though. Cool! ^_^ even though I'm still not getting anywhere scale wise, I feel stronger. The weights are increasing at the gym again.. OH by the way I finally said screw it to the shoulder press machine. Syonara! It was always such a pain and I felt so good to just scratch it out from my to-do list. I never really felt like I got anywhere with it and I would always dread the time on this machine. Why not work on my strengths instead of trying to shape up my weaknesses?

So, I've switched it out for a deltoid machine for now, we'll see how that goes.

No comments: