Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I just got back from a fancy 4 course meal, where we were being taught proper luncheon etiquette. At my table we were just having a good time and goofing off, but I did learn things! You know how it is when you are dining with a person whom you've got to be on your best behavior with, you can't just stuff your face :P It was geared towards an interview or business meeting setting.

ughh ok exercise. Something I really didn't feel like writing about. Yesterday I went on the bike for about an hour, because I didn't feel like getting on the treadmill. Today I haven't gone to the gym because the election interfered with my morning schedule, and, I kid you not, every second of today is already scheduled until I go to sleep. I love it that way. Tomorrow I'm back on the regular week schedule.

Not much to write about, I'm just chilling in school in this new area with computers that I just discovered. Its tucked away in the corner of the library, it's own room, with a wall-long view of a mountain and all the multicolored trees on it. A pigeon is pearched on the ledge of the gigantic window. Wait a minute... come to think of it, I never see pigeons around here! All the pigeons I ever see are in New York, and I wonder how this scoundrel found his way to Northampton? He was probably a stowaway inside a truck fileld with.. oh I don't know, breads? Now some person is blocking my view of the pigeon ...damnit... so I'm going to go move my car.

No comments: