Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I hooked up with my old yoga instructor yesterday, apparently she is giving yoga classes in the park by my house on a donations basis. I was ecstatic with this news, I've been missing yoga in my life an am so happy to be doing it again now. The classes are going to run through August, weather permitting, so I am set for the summer!! WOOOO!!!!!

It's been several days since I've made it a point to drink more water. I noticing a lot of great things happening with my body. For example, I'm not experiencing as many headaches as I normally do, and I'm sure it's because I am now drinking plenty of water. I am also sweating more frequently and in greater amounts. I enjoy the feeling of sweating, and the cooling sensation it brings me.

I'm not eating 3 hours before going to sleep. It is somewhat difficult because I tend to get hungry at night, but once asleep I've been sleeping through the entire night, and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go. I used to sleep way too much, about 10 to 12 hours a night, but now it's been a healthy seven a night, and I feel much less sluggish during the day. I'm trying to eat more in the mornings and I'm finding this somewhat difficult, because I am not so hungry after the morning workout. Nevertheless, after I'm finished working out I cook up either oatmeal or an egg white omelet with spinach, and have a fruit smoothie along with it.

overall, Feeling very energetic and happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't enjoy sweating, LOL but I do love water it is wonderful!!