Friday, February 26, 2010

February 26, 2010


Snowpocalypse hit eastern PA again, and this meant no school and no trip to Penn State main campus. The model United Nations club was going to take a trip there, I was representing UN security coucil BRAZIL, so my spot is vacant, and the $1000 we spent on the trip has dissolved in thin air. Well, it's dissappointing, but what can you do?

The upside of this is that I really, really needed this time to get caught up and ahead with my schoolwork. I don't want to have ANYTHING to do the week the Navajo students come to our school so that I can spend as much time with them as possible. Better yet, I could get ahead with my schoolwork so far that the week I come back after spring break I have nothing to do, that would be wonderful!

My weight has fluctuated up, which is no surprise since I have too many things going on which demand my attention, like studying, clubs, volunteering, transferring to the next school, bills, life basically. I have gained 4 pounds and my goal this coming week is to drink 4 glasses of water per day, ya hurd?? :)

okbye

No comments: