Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You gotta be you!

Who am I? What are my likes and my dislikes? I have to ponder some questions. I wanna know me, love me, and share me with the world. Some people I just watch in admiration because they are just so open with themselves; they haven't any fear of rejection and are so self-assured. Me too, I want to be there. Losing weight doesn't fix this type of stuff, it takes a different type of change.

One of my friends found my videos online and was asking me about them. And then I shared the videos with another friend, but I've realized lately that I'm kind of bad with talking about my weight loss. I have people ask me for advice, and online it's easy. But... in real life is completely different for some reason. I have less time to ponder and I try to answer too quickly. If I were to write an essay about weight loss, what would I write? How can I convey the little wisdom I've developed about the relationship I have with my body accurately, and in a way that will help the person? I don't want to sound like I am advising someone, I want to make them think.

I'm going to New York all next week, can't wait. I love my dog, my family, friends, and my garden.

No comments: